Local News View All
Bill to Expand Medicaid Family Planning Services Stalls in Legislature
A bill that would allow more women to qualify for Medicaid family planning services has stalled in the Nebraska Legislature. Supporters fell two votes short Thursday of the 25 ne...
- Lincoln Man Plans to Open Grand Island Area Strip Club
- Kearney Non-Profits Receive Large Donations
- United Way Surpasses Campaign Goal
- Kearney City Officials Hear Progress on Capital Improvements
- Special Election to Decide Fate of Hastings Street Closure
- Hastings Hotel and Convention Center Sold
- Nebraska Farm Bureau Seeks Extension for Farm Bill Sign-Up
Local Sports View All
Thursday's High School Basketball Scores
Thursday's Scores BOYS BASKETBALL C1-1 Subdistrict Tournament Finals Falls City 50, Johnson County Central 41 C1-2 Subdistrict Tournament Finals Boys Town 54, Fort C...