Local News View All
Michael Petersen Found Dead in Prison Cell
The man convicted of murdering his ex-wife and the Grand Island attorney who represented him has died in prison. Michael Petersen, assigned to the Lincoln Correctional Center in L...
- Animal Shelter Takes in Starved Dog
- Nebraska Unemployment Rate Holds Steady
- Enterovirus (EV-D68) Now Confirmed in Nebraska
- Central Nebraska Regional Airport to Expand
- Mosquitoes in Webster County Test Positive For West Nile
- Casterline Found Guilty of Murder
- Seiler Says Hastings Building Could Help Ease Prison Overcrowding
Local Sports View All
The Nebraska football team is up three spots to number 21 in the latest AP College Football Poll. The Huskers are 4-0 on the season after Saturday's 41-31 win over Miami. Florida...
Entertainment View All
Report: Ray Rice Suspension Appeal Will Claim Videotape Edited
(NEW YORK) -- Ray Rice is appealing his indefinite suspension by the NFL, and sources tell ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter the former Baltimore Ravens running back will argue that the league extended h...Read Article»