Local News View All
Local Cigar Bar Owner Pleased With Exemption
Governor Pete Ricketts has signed a bill designed to keep the state's cigar bars in business. The new law approved yesterday authorizes cigar smoking in licensed establishments. ...
- Hastings High Students Participating in Technology Initiative
- CNRA Renews Contract With American Airlines
- Grand Island Plant Cutting 136 Jobs
- Bill to Expand Medicaid Family Planning Services Stalls in Legislature
- Lincoln Man Plans to Open Grand Island Area Strip Club
- Kearney Non-Profits Receive Large Donations
- United Way Surpasses Campaign Goal
Local Sports View All
Huskers Fall to Hot Shooting Ohio St
Freshman Tarin Smith had a career-high 13 points, but a hot-shooting Buckeye squad was too much, as Nebraska fell 81-57 Thursday evening. Smith hit 5-of-6 shots from the field, inc...