Local News View All
CPI Coop Names New CEO
A South Dakota businessman has been tapped as the next CEO for Cooperative Producers, Inc. based out of Hastings. The CPI Board of Directors announced late Friday that Steve Domm ...
- New Census Numbers Show Growth in Tri-Cities
- Nebraska's Unemployment Rate Now Lowest in the Nation
- More Than 45 Pounds of Marijuana Seized Near Giltner
- Hastings College Says Vote No to Grow
- GIPD Arrests Five Linked to Burglaries
- G.I. Police Work to Correct Errors in Annual Violent Crimes Report
- Hastings Senior Named National Finalist for Merit Scholarship
Local Sports View All
Loper Men Finish Fifth at Quarry Oaks
The Nebraska-Kearney men's golf team shot a 36-hole total of 616 to place fifth at the Quarry Oaks Collegiate Sunday in Ashland, Neb. Augustana College hosted this two-day, 12-tea...